How Long do THC Weed Edibles Last
Cannabis edibles provide users with a wide range of therapeutic effects. Even after the effects of weed edibles wear off, the THC remains in the user’s body. Edibles provide long-lasting effects, and the THC stays in the user’s body longer than other THC consumption methods. Are you looking for a hardline answer to how long THC weed edibles last in your system? Unfortunately, we have some bad news for you. There is no definitive answer for how long THC stays in the body after consuming an edible because there are so many factors that change from person to person, including:
Frequency of use
How frequently you consume cannabis affects how long it can be detected in your body. The more you use it, the longer it will stay in your body. In general, daily edible users typically will have THC in their systems longer than a first-time user.
Everybody reacts differently to THC. Weight and metabolism play critical roles in how THC breaks down in a user’s body. People with higher body fat and lower metabolism will have detectable THC in their systems for longer. Everyone will interact with THC in different ways.
If your edibles contain high-grade THC, it will take your body longer to break it down, meaning the THC will stay in your system much longer.
Amount of THC
The amount of THC you take will play a massive role in most cases. The more you consume, the longer the THC will be in your system.
Kind of Drug Test
How long do edibles stay in your system for a drug test? The answer to this question largely depends on the kind of drug test.
- Urine tests will only detect THC from three to 30 days.
- Saliva tests can trace THC from one to three days since the last use.
- Blood tests are inaccurate for THC testing because the compound leaves the body so quickly.
- Hair Follicle Tests are the most accurate THC detecting method. They can detect THC up to 90 days after the user’s last use.
Consuming only the recommended dose is essential if you are concerned about how long edibles last in your system.
In Conclusion on How Long Weed Edibles Last
Cannabis edibles are a different beast than traditional marijuana flowers, so you should take them with care. They are known to metabolize slower than traditional buds and stay in your system longer.
Browse through the PMM shop and find some of Colorado freshest and hottest weed edible brands. So, buy THC edibles online, find some of the best deals, and save big on your next cannabis edible purchase.
- Loria, Kevin. (2018, March 7). 23 health benefits of marijuana. Business Insider. Available At: https://www.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4
- Wikipedia. (2020). Tetrahydrocannabinol. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol
- Weed Delivery Vancouver. (2022, February 28). Same-Day Weed Delivery in Vancouver. Available at: https://weeddeliveryvancouver.io/
[title text=”shop edibles” icon=”icon-shopping-bag”]
[ux_products auto_slide=”4000″ equalize_box=”true” cat=”2750,2767,2745″ products=”50″]
One thought on “How Long do THC Weed Edibles Last?”
Comments are closed.